Pacific ADA Center is pleased to welcome you to our annual Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Update Conference. This year’s conference will consist of two full days of topical sessions presented by premiere federal and state experts from Washington, D.C. and California.
- U.S. Department of Justice New Regulations & Settlements
- U.S. Access Board Review of ADA Standards & Recreation Accessibility
- Employment Requirements under ADA & California Law
- Website and Document Accessibility
- Service Animals
- Building Egress and Standards
- Personal and Agency Planning and Response for Emergencies and Disasters
- And more!
The conference will be held Thursday, September 21 through Friday, September 22, 2017 in San Francisco, CA at the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel. The hotel is wheelchair accessible.
We still have a few rooms at a reduced rate for our group at the InterContinental San Francisco Hotel. If you are interested in staying at the hotel, please request your accessible room by contacting Jan Garrett at Pacific ADA Center at email@example.com.
Reserve your hotel accommodations by Thursday, August 31, 2017.
Early Bird Registration extended to Friday, September 15, 2017. Register NOW!!
Last day to register for the event is September 15, 2017.
All requests for accommodations must be received by September 5, 2017.
Questions? Contact us.