Pacific ADA Center is pleased to welcome you to our annual Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Update Conference. This year’s conference will consist of two full days of topical sessions presented by premiere federal and state experts from Washington, D.C. and California.
- U.S. Department of Justice New Regulations & Settlements
- U.S. Access Board Review of ADA Standards & Recreation Accessibility
- Employment Requirements under ADA & California Law
- Website and Document Accessibility
- Service Animals
- Building Egress and Standards
- Personal and Agency Planning and Response for Emergencies and Disasters
- And more!
The conference will be held Monday, September 18 through Tuesday, September 19, 2017 in Los Angeles, CA at the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel. The hotel is wheelchair accessible.
Last day to receive the discounted early bird entrance fee for this event is Tuesday, September 5, 2017.
We have reserved a small room block at a reduced rate for our group at the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel. If you are interested in staying at the hotel, use this link to book your group rate room for the Pacific ADA Update Conference or call the hotel at (310) 337-2800 and mention the Pacific ADA Center Update Conference.
Last day to register for the event is September 14, 2017.
All requests for accommodations must be received by September 1, 2017.
Questions? Please contact us.