- Provide information, problem solving assistance, and referrals for implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Accessible Electronic and Information Technology (E&IT).
- Conduct community outreach and region-wide dissemination of newsletters and materials.
- Coordinate and conduct regional conferences, individual state training workshops, local trainings, and presentations.
- Provide hotline technical assistance for the ADA.
- Coordinate the provision of on-site technical assistance.
- Maintain an accessible Web site at http://www.adapacific.org.
The Center's work is made possible by a grant from the National Institute on Disability and Rehabilitation Research (NIDRR). For more information about how Pacific ADA Center can help you, contact our staff at Voice & TDD: 1-800-949-4232.