Pacific ADA Center Accessible Information Technology Training
The Center conducts technical assistance and training to encourage the incorporation of Accessible Information and Communication Technology in government, businesses and employment-related organizations.
- Introduction to Accessible Information Technology
- Policy & Procurement Issues
- Section 508 Regulations and Guidelines
- Telecommunications Act Regulations and Guidelines
- Incorporating Accessible Technology For All
- Electronic Document Accessibility
- Accessibility of Software Applications
- Mobile Technology Accessibility (phones, tablets apps, etc.)
- Accessibility of Video and Multimedia Products
- Web-based Information and Applications
- Distance Learning Application Accessibility
- Accessible IT Deployment and Implementation
- Web Accessibility Resources
We can customize our training program to meet the needs of your group and organization. To discuss opportunities for your group, contact the Center toll-free at 1-800-949-4232 (Voice/TTY) or fill out our Training Request form.