- Provide information, problem solving assistance, and referrals for implementing the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Conduct community outreach and regionwide dissemination of listserv messages, social media posts, and materials.
- Coordinate and conduct national webinars, regional conferences, individual state training workshops, local trainings, and presentations.
- Provide hotline technical assistance on the ADA.
- Coordinate the provision of on-site technical assistance for entities with rights and/or responsibilities under the law.
- Maintain an accessible website at http://www.adapacific.org.
The Center's work is made possible by a grant from the National Institute on Disability, Independent Living, and Rehabilitation Research (NIDILRR). For more information about how Pacific ADA Center can help you, contact our staff at 1-800-949-4232 (V/TTY).