Pacific ADA Center's ADA Update Conference
The Pacific ADA Center hosts an annual conference that features multiple learning tracks and subject matter experts to share recent ADA and state law developments and information. This conference has credits available for Architects, ADA Coordinators, Rehabilitation Counselors and CASps.
ADA Update Conference 2019
Details to be announced in 2019. If you would like to receive notifications regarding this conference please subscribe to our mailing list.
ADA Update Conference 2018
When & Where:
September 24-25, 2018 Oakland Marriott City Center Hotel
September 27-28, 2018 Los Angeles Renaissance Airport Hotel
Join us for the annual Pacific ADA Center Update Conferences in Oakland and Los Angeles.
Details: The 2018 ADA Update Conferences will feature breakout sessions on ADA topics such as:
- Service Animals
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Inclusive Emergency Management
- ADA Standards and Recreation Accessibility
- Building Egress
- Policy Issues for Law Enforcement and Corrections Personnel
- Fair Housing Act (FHA) Accessibility Under the FHA & California Building Code
- Communication Elements Under the ADA Standards
- And many more!
Questions about the conferences? Contact the Pacific ADA Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.