Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Pacific ADA Center provides the following National and Regional resources on COVID-19:
Administration on Community Living information What do Older Adults and People with Disabilities Need to Know?
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) information: What You Need to Know, Resources for the Community, COVID-19 Cases in the US, and Information for Healthcare Professionals
Department of Education Releases Webinar, Fact Sheet for Protecting Students' Civil Rights During COVID-19 Response
Department of Health and Human Services Fact sheet: tips on practicing safe hygiene,
Department of Health and Human Services Bulletin on Civil Rights, HIPAA, and the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
Department of Labor information: COVID-19 and the Workplace
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) civil rights laws and COVID-19: What You Should Know About the ADA, the Rehabilitation Act, and COVID-19
- Arizona Department of Health Services resources https://azdhs.gov/preparedness/epidemiology-disease-control/infectious-disease-epidemiology/index.php#novel-coronavirus-home
Department of Public Health
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) in California This site provides information on the latest news and how to find relevant resources and information.
Guidance to help both individuals and caregivers This document is provides inform their decision making.
COVID-19 People at risk for serious illness This document is intended to be statewide guidance to help both individuals and caregivers inform their decision making.
- Guidance Relating to Non-Discrimination in Medical Treatment for Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) This bulletin reminds health care providers and payers that rationing care based on a person's disability status is impermissable and unlawful under both state and federal law.
Listos California (California Office of Emergency Services - CalOES)
Disability Rights California
Employment Development Department
- Good resources for employees and employers
State Council on Developmental Disabilities
- State of Hawaii, Department of Health Disease Outbreak Control Division
- The Nevada Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and the Governor's Office have created this website to better share information and resources as it pertains to the current status of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact within the state of Nevada.
Rights and Responsibilities
Disability Rights Education & Defense Fund
Know Your Rights
National Association for the Deaf