EEOC Disability Discrimination Guidance
This Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) guide discusses disability discrimination issues including:
- Disability Discrimination & Work Situations,
- Disability Discrimination & Harassment,
- Disability Discrimination & Reasonable Accommodation,
- Disability Discrimination & Reasonable Accommodation & Undue Hardship,
- Definition of Disability,
- Disability-Related Questions & Medical Exams During Employment Application & Interview Stage,
- Disability-Related Questions & Medical Exams After A Job Offer For Employment, and
- Disability-Related Questions & Medical Exams For Persons Who Have Started Working As Employees
Links to additional EEOC fact sheets, question & answer documents, and other publications to help employees and employers understand the issues surrounding disability discrimination are also provided.
For more information, see the EEOC Disability Discrimination Guidance.