Making Workplaces More Accessible for Employees with Long COVID
The article "5 ways to make workplaces more accessible for employees with long COVID-19," discusses ways employers can help their employees who are dealing with the long-term effects of the disease.
This assistance includes:
- Ask employees what accommodations they need,
- Offer flexible working options,
- Ensure employees returning part-time keep insurance benefits,
- Make it easy for employees to access insurance benefits, and
- Improve Long COVID-19 Awareness in the Workplace.