- The Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) has a new toolkit to help small businesses find, hire, keep, and promote people with disabilities.
- Meant for small business owners and hiring managers.
- Small businesses are super important for the economy and communities.
- Most businesses in the US are small and employ almost half of all private sector workers.
- Hiring people with disabilities is good for companies. It leads to new ideas, decreased worker turnover, and a better understanding of more customers.
Learn more about the toolkit