- The Office of Management and Budget (OMB) has updated guidance that requires Federal agencies to put accessibility at the center of their digital experiences.
- The government is improving digital accessibility for everyone. The guidance says agencies should do things such as:
- Test online content to make sure it’s fully accessible before posting it.
- Involve people with disabilities in designing and testing digital products.
- Have a manager responsible for overseeing digital accessibility.
- Regularly check websites and fix any accessibility issues quickly.
- Offer training on Section 508 and digital accessibility to employees.
Read more about the OMB guidance