This edition of Breaking Waves includes items on:
- The Pacific ADA Center’s ADA Virtual Conference on Feb 27-28, 2024. It’s a great learning opportunity for healthcare providers, employers, HR staff, ADA coordinators, and other professionals and service providers.
- The Office of Management and Budget wants to make sure government tech is easy to use for everyone, focusing on testing and training for employees.
- Want to make your car more accessible? Try seat belt grabbers and blind-spot mirrors.
- The “Barbie” movie on Max has American Sign Language for those who need it.
- Makeup brands are creating products that make it easier for people with limited mobility to put on makeup.
- The EEOC talks about laws federal agencies have to follow to make sure individuals with disabilities can fully access job facilities, physical spaces, and information technology.
- There are upcoming training events on different ADA-related topics.
Read the January newsletter