2024 Americans with Disabilities Act Virtual Conference
Save the Date!
Hosted by the Pacific ADA Center
February 27-28, 2024
9:30 am-3:00 pm (Pacific Standard Time)
We are pleased to invite you to our Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) VIRTUAL Conference! This year, we have added a Healthcare and an Employment Track!
Who should attend?
- Healthcare providers
- Employers and HR professionals
- ADA Coordinators
- Other professionals and service providers
Join us online to learn how to comply with the ADA, be more inclusive, and provide higher quality services to people with disabilities. Hear from a variety of experts in the field and enjoy opportunities to network with your peers.
Session topic examples
- General Sessions:
- Making communication accessible
- Addressing ableism and internal bias
- Common EEOC Complaints
- Artificial Intelligence in the workplace
- Mental health
- Effective communication
- Supported decision making
- Common barriers and modifications
- State and local government (Title II):
- New ADA Coordinators
- Working with the disability community
- Handling complaints and grievances
- Trail accessibility
Detailed agenda coming soon.
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities
If interested, contact email@example.com.
Questions about the conference?
Contact the Pacific ADA Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.