Request Training from the Pacific ADA Center
Pacific ADA Center training staff have extensive knowledge and experience regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other disability laws. We can provide a basic or more advanced training on a range of ADA topics tailored to meet the needs of your group or organization.
We have provided trainings to entities including:
- State and Local Government Agencies including Emergency Management Personnel
- ADA Coordinators from Private and Public Organizations
- California Access Specialist Program (CASp) Candidates
- American Institute of Architects’ Chapters
- Direct Service Providers including Independent Living Centers
- Hotel Chains and other Hospitality Organizations
- Addiction Recovery Centers
- Small Businesses
- Colleges and Universities
- Disability Advocacy Groups
- Health Care Providers
To arrange a training, please contact us toll free at 1-800-949-4232 (Voice/TTY) or fill out our Training Request Form.