The Importance of Digital Accessibility in Schools
The article, "Why Digital Accessibility Matters in Schools" discusses the importance of schools focusing on digital accessibility so students with disabilities get equal access to new learning tools and enjoy a full learning experience. The article covers topics including:
- Inclusive learning and the need for student participation and engagement,
- Making sure students with disabilities can be equal participants in the collaborative process,
- The objective of equal access to educational resources, including digital resources,
- Digital accessibility can help students with disabilities unlock their full potential,
- The power of digital literacy for all, and
- Schools neglecting digital accessibility may face lawsuits.