Training Courses: Strategies for Disability Inclusion
Developed with the help of employers with experience in disability employment, the Employer Assistance and Resource Network on Disability Inclusion (EARN) now offers a series of online training courses that cover important parts of a disability-inclusive workplace and ways to achieve them. Human resources and diversity, equity and inclusion professionals; hiring managers; and other employer representatives are encouraged to take the courses which take 10-15 minutes to complete and have a quiz at the end.
The courses include:
- Lead the Way: Inclusive Business Culture
- Build the Pipeline: Outreach and Recruitment
- Hire (& Keep) the Best: Talent Acquisition & Retention Processes
- Ensure Productivity: Reasonable Accommodations
- Communicate: External & Internal Communication of Company Policies and Practices
- Be Tech Savvy: Accessible Information & Communication Technology
- Measure Success: Accountability & Self-identification
For more information, visit the EARN Website.