ADA Pacific is committed to ensuring that this Web site is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us, as we are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If for any reason you cannot access any of the material on our Web site, please contact us and we will work to resolve the problem.
- All Web pages use HTML 5.2
- All pages use structured semantic markup. For instance, each page contains one Header 1 Level Tag, and any appropriate sub-level heading tags. All paragraphs are properly coded with paragraph tags.
- All pages on this site include a consistent set of global main navigation links
- Drop down main navigation menus use "Tab" to move from major heading to major heading, with arrow keys to access drop down submenus.
- All sub-navigation menus will appear below the main navigation menu.
- Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, unless the text of the link already fully describes the target (such as the headline of an article).
- Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- If link text is duplicated; eg. "Read more" links, then "title" text is used to distinguish them.
- All links open in a new tab.
- All content images used on this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include empty ALT attributes.
- This site uses Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for visual layout. Content is independent of CSS.
- Users may disable CSS or use their own style sheets.
- Where possible color brightness and illuminosity meet WCAG level 2 standards.
- Current page focus is highlighted in contrasting colors.
- W3 accessibility guidelines 2.0, which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 Accessible Techniques 2.0, which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist, a busy developer's guide to accessibility.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines.
Tips on using this site
To change the font size in Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, or Safari, use the following key equivalents:
If you want to
|For Windows||For Macintosh|
|Increase font size||Ctrl +||+|
|Decrease font size||Ctrl -||-|
|Move forward from link to link||Tab||Tab|
|Move backward from link to link||Shift + tab||Shift + tab|
|Move from one major navigation heading to the next||Tab||Tab|
|Move within drop down sub-menus||Up & down arrows||Up & down arrows|
|Go forward a page||Alt + Right Arrow||+ Right Arrow|
|Move backward from link to link||Alt + Left Arrow||+ Left Arrow|
More Keyboard Shortcuts