JanJanuary 9 2024
12:00pm - 1:30pm
As we kick off a new year, join the Disability Employment Technical Assistance Center (DETAC) and the National Center on Advancing Person-Centered Practices and Systems (NCAPPS) for a webinar focused on strengthening the connection between person-centered planning and advancing competitive, integrated employment. Person-centered planning is an innovative process designed to learn about the choices and interests that make up a person’s idea of a good life.
NCAPPS will highlight five competency domains, also known as skill areas, as a guide for human service agency staff tasked with facilitating person-centered planning. The panel will also review these skill areas in the context of real-world examples to support discovery, exploration, and planning for employment support.
- Learn how person-centered planning and competitive, integrated employment are connected
- Understand elements of the five competency domains (skill areas) for person-centered planning
- Apply these elements to concrete strategies to maximize successful employment support
- Saska Rajcevic Co-Director NCAPPS
- Kate Brady Project Manager NCAPPS