The Pacific ADA Conferences are a great way to learn lots of useful information while connecting with your peers in the field.
Every year we host a 2-day in-person conference where you’ll learn from experts about various ADA topics.
Save the date for our next conference in 2024:
- October 2024
- Join us in Sacramento, CA
- In-person only
In 2024, we will also host a virtual conference separately from our in-person conference.
Save the date for our next virtual conference in 2024:
- February 2024
- Virtual only
Who should attend
- ADA professionals, including ADA coordinators
- Business owners
Stay up to date with Pacific ADA events and conferences by subscribing to our email list.
You can also choose to get information about topics you care about sent to your inbox.
August 22 and 23 in Phoenix, AZ (in-person and virtual)
Thank you to those who attended our 2023 annual conference in Phoenix!
- Fair housing: fun and advocacy for all
- Applying the independent living philosophy to emergency planning
- ADA and how it relates to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Technology, techniques, and tools for ADA self-evaluations
- … and more!
Thank you to our partner, the Arizona ADA Coordinator Coalition, and our sponsors:
- Ability 360
- RBK Consulting
- Life Quest